Saturday, March 29, 2008

SNOWMOBILING





The other day we took our kids snowmobiling. Asher LOVES snowmobiles, but as soon as he got on and Mark went too fast, he wanted to go home! It was kinda funny. Hallie loved it. I couldn't go fast enough for her. She's quite daring. Asher is daring on his four wheeler, which kinda scares me. This winter we had a huge snowpile in the middle of our cul-da-sac and Asher tried to climb it on his four wheeler!! It was very steep and Mark had to stop him before he got too far. I thought he'd like to go fast on Mark's sled, but he totally chickened out! It was fun anyway. Mark loves all the new snow in the mountains because he can go snowmobiling later in the year, but I wish it would melt! He's totally taking advantage of every Saturday because I told him he couldn't go every Saturday next year! I know, what a mean wife, right? Just Kidding! It would just be nice to have him home on a Sturday once in a while.







No comments: