Monday, June 30, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

Today was so HOT! We pulled out our fun sprinkler and had some fun in the water. Mark has banned pools because I always buy one but it blows away, fills up with leaves, or kills our grass because I don't move it! That's okay because sprinklers and water guns have proven to be just as entertaining as a pool.
Everyday Hallie asks me if it is summer so she can play outside with the water guns. They have been anticipating the warm weather for so long!I actually got a smile out of Asher! He likes to make funny faces instead of smile. I actually catch him in front of the mirror making faces at himself. It's pretty funny.
July is almost here! Tomorrow will be the 1st. Before I know it, it will be time to send my kids back to school. At least we still have 2 months of summer to play in the water.

1 comment:

marathon runner said...

I love it is finally warm enough
to be in the water