Thursday, July 24, 2008

HORRIBLE COLOR!



I started painting my bathroom and the color is so WRONG! These pictures actually look good compared to what it looks like in person. If it really looked that good in person, I might consider keeping the color! I was going for a teal/turquoise that was light and airy. That didn't happen. I started painting and felt very nervous, but I just kept going hoping it would darken when it dried. I was almost done and just felt like crying! So I took a break thinking that when I came back it wouldn't look so bad. Was I wrong! It looks like toothpaste smothered all over my walls. I had to avoid the bathroom the rest of the day because it made me sick. I know it's just paint, but when I'm in my bathroom it feels like a swimming pool! I don't know how it went so wrong. Anyway, I'm going to paint it brown now. I'll probably want to cry again when I see the results of brown paint, but at least it won't feel like a swimming pool!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

If you kept it that blue color and your kids got toothpaste on the wall you would never know.
Just trying to give you the bright side of the color.