Sunday, September 7, 2008

SHOPPING

The other day I was getting groceries and I kept running into this lady who was driving me crazy! Her shopping cart was piled full of stuff and it was not organized in the slightest bit. She would grab something and toss it into her cart. Where ever it would land, that's where it stayed. Then I ended up in the checkout stand behind her. I just sat there and stared at her cart. It was such a mess! I looked at mine. All of the dairy was together neatly, all of the boxes were stacked nicely, all of the like items were together and orderly. I couldn't stand looking at that lady's cart anymore, so I looked next to me. There I saw yet another shopping cart piled high carelessly. Then I looked behind me. Same thing!! Then I watched everyone else and I saw only one lady who had things somewhat organized. So I thought to myself, "I must be some kind of weirdo because I'm the only one with an organized shopping cart!" Then the crazy lady in front of me started putting her groceries on the conveyor belt. She just tossed everything up there in a haphazard manner. Her meat was on top of tortillas, her fruit was on top of her meat, and her bread was squished somewhere in there. I couldn't stand to watch! After actually paying attention to how other people fill their carts, I can't help but wonder if someone else out there is just like me when it comes to shopping or if I'm the only weirdo!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

I thik that you are the only wierdo. I am like the lady in front of you! But didn't you organize your closet? long sleeve shirts together and grouped by color and so on?

PrincessMcKenzie said...

dont worry, my moms like that!!!! kelsies started to turn into one of those too. i kinda do, but im not really weird about it and grab the milk from the lady when she tries putting it in the wrong bag.

marathon runner said...

ok so I must need counseling also! I need my fridge stuff together and thng need to be piled neatly and I want them to check them and bag them in order. I was at walmart and the checker reached over the food and grabbed the laundry soap, I actually grabbed it from her and then felt stupid :)