Friday, September 19, 2008

BABY UPDATE

Every week that I go to the Perinatologist he would say to expect to schedule a transfusion for the following week. I don't know why, but this baby has finally decided to cooperate and every week we could put it off until the following week. At my appointment this Wednesday, he said we probably won't have to do another one at all! That is incredible. If the baby shows signs of being anemic we will probably just deliver the baby instead of messing around with transfusions. I'm sure that the latest we will have a this baby is mid October. But nothing has gone as planned with this pregnancy so who knows what will happen! I am looking forward to not having dr. appointments all of the time! I have at least 3 a week. My kids are even sick of it. Hallie is excited because I don't have any appointments today! What an exciting day. Anyway, I thought that was great news because it was not fun doing the first transfusion! Now I just hope this baby cooperates with me after she is born because I don't know that I can handle having two stubborn girls!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Heather, that is great news...we have been praying and thinking of you a lot. I am sorry to say, but little girls no matter what are stubborn. Hang in there

marathon runner said...

maybe you will be blesses with a Kelsie baby! I will pray for you.