Monday, August 2, 2010

July

July is over! I can't believe it's August already. Unfortunately our summer hasn't been packed full of adventures, but we have made it fun! Of course I had to save all of my energy for the 4th of July because it's not summer without the 4th!


We went to the I.F. parade and scored with the candy. It felt like Halloween! The kids loved the all of the military floats and of course, the horses.


Natalie loved the parade too!


Then we went to Teton Village and rode the Tram up to the top of the mountain. On the way up when we went over the tower supports, the Tram tipped and my kids panicked! I could feel Hallie's heart about to beat out of her chest! It was actually pretty funny.


Once we got up there it was much better. Asher and Hallie took turns with the viewfinder and were completely amazed at the mountains.


The view was amazing. On one side you could see the entire Jackson valley and it was gorgeous! If you look the other way you could see the entire mountain range. It was one of those places where you feel so small!


Me and my kids. I love how Asher is using my pregnant belly as a pillow!


Then it was time to go so we could get back for the fireworks! And they were amazing.


And of course it's not summer unless you play in the water! This year has been a lot of fun watching Natalie figure things out and interacting with Asher and Hallie outside.


Natalie could splash all of the water out of the pool if I let her! She is definitely a water baby!


They grow up so fast!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe its August, Crazy how time flys! I love that picture of you and your kids. You look GREAT! Looks like you've had a fun summer. I'm excited to see these babies!!