Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 10

Top 10 Reasons These Babies Need to Come NOW!!!

1. My stretch marks have stretch marks. I feel like my skin can't stretch anymore and is going to rip open any minute!

2. When I look down, my boobs actually look small because my belly is so big. For once in my life, I feel like a small chested woman and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

3. My toes look like little smokies and my fingers look like hot dogs. Swelling is awesome!

4. My belly is measuring 43 weeks. Enough said.

5. No one looks at my face anymore. For some reason, my big pregnant belly is more interesting to stare at.

6. My belly is like an anchor. When laying on my side, it keeps me on my side unless I physically help my belly move to another position. These babies are getting heavy!

7. When I sit down, my boobs rest on my belly and my belly rests on my lap. Sigh...I feel like a snowman!

8. My kids are pointing out the obvious...I waddle. Yes, I have the big pregnant lady waddle. As a matter of fact, every time I start walking the only thing I think in my head is "Waddle, Waddle, Waddle"!

9. I can't wait to touch my toes again. It's such a simple thing, but I can't wait!

10. I also can't wait to hold my babies and see their little faces. I'm scared about having two babies at once, but like someone told me before, it's twice the blessings. These babies are Heavenly Father's children too and He wouldn't send them if He knew I couldn't handle it.

This is going to be such a challenge, but I'm really excited. I never in my lifetime thought I would be having twins and throughout my pregnancy I have learned so many things and have grown as a person. I am forever grateful for everyone who has helped me so far and is willing to help even more once the babies are born!


No comments: