Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HALLIE'S BIRTHDAY


Hallie's birthday was yesterday. It rained so much we couldn't do anything she wanted to do. But she had a fun weekend so I don't think it mattered too much. Her party was Friday night. She definitely got spoiled. Thank you everyone who spoiled her! She hasn't stopped playing with her toys yet.

She of course loved the barbie things. She has had to eat every meal at the Dora table. And the Dora tent is all over the house. Once I took out the portable CD player, it was with her all the time. Asher fights over it with Hallie. Now he needs his own.

She wears her charm bracelet all the time and wants to take it every where. I just don't want her to lose it. She keeps telling me she is a big girl and responsible, but I still think she should only wear it at home!

Hallie is very excited that she has Polly Pockets just like McKenzie and Kelsie. I think she'll lose the shoes and small parts, so for now all she gets are the dolls and the horses. And with what Mark and I bought her, she can be a real cowgirl, rope and all!

No comments: