Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PRESCHOOL PROGRAM

Hallie's preschool program was last Thursday. She was pretty cute. I think she was the best singer there. As I said before, Asher and Hallie's preschool teacher is the best!
Hallie is in one of Onda K.'s worst classes. Next year I'm putting her in the afternoon class which is one of her best classes. Hopefully she can make better friends. Right now she is friends with the brattiest girls and most annoying boys! I've tried to encourage her to be friends with other kids, but I think they are too quiet and shy so it is hard for Hallie to get to know them.
Now that it is summer break, I'm not quite sure what to do with all my time. I always hear moms say they don't know what to do with their kids during summer and I never understood until now!
Anyway, here is a picture of Hallie doing the waltz with Nathaniel. He is about the only one of Hallie's friends that I actually like! It was really cute to see her dance with a boy. I'm really sad about Asher not being in the same class as all of his preschool friends, but with Hallie I'm so excited to put her with other kids. I think next year will be a good year.

No comments: