Monday, November 24, 2008

SILLY KIDS

I was looking through my pictures and found some that reminded me of some interesting times. So here they are!

I know I mentioned all of Asher's loose teeth. Here's a picture with his two front teeth missing. I can't believe he has lost 7 teeth already. His front teeth are growing back in and they are huge. They are so big they actually pushed out another baby tooth that wasn't ready to come out yet!



Then I did Hallie''s hair awhile ago and I thought it looked really cute. She cried and cried and cried. She said she didn't want to go to school anymore and then she cried some more. Then I told her she was lucky because I never had cute hair as a little girl. Everyone had cute hair but me! After telling her how lucky she was that she got to go to school with cute hair she cried even harder. Then after going to school and everyone telling her how cute it was, then she liked it but wouldn't admit that she did. I hope she isn't always this difficult when it comes to doing her hair!


No comments: