Saturday, November 15, 2008

TAGGED


#1. I hate feet! Ugh. They are ugly and sometimes stinky. I don't care if you have "cute feet" because they are still ugly to me! I hate touching feet and I hate my feet being touched! They are just gross.

#2. I'm addicted to the Sims 2. I was addicted to the original Sims until Mark bought me Sims 2. Now it's a whole new addiction. Now if I could just get Sims 3...

#3. I don't understand when people get obsessed over movies or books. For example, Harry Potter, The Twilight Series, and so on. Sure, they are great story lines, but the obsession baffles me.

#4.
I think chocolate is overrated.

#5. I love finding & trying new recipes. I don't mind cooking as long as it is something fun to cook. And I love to bake.

#6. When I am in Wal-Mart, I look for people who don't look trashy. Some days it is very hard to find anyone!

#7. I wish I could still toilet paper people's houses! I am too old now, but back in the day it was so fun! Now I feel like I would be a bad example for my kids and as an adult, I wouldn't want to get caught!

No comments: