Monday, June 15, 2009

Funny Signs

If you ever go on vacation to China, you might want to reconsider following the signs!



A little demanding? Do I really have to push the toilet flusher before I leave?



Ah, yes. Please excuse me while I sit on my throne.



Ouch!



Probably not a good idea..



Huh?! Just to avoid the confusion, don't smoke!



This one is interesting.



Hmmm....



I guess the Chinese should work on their spelling too.



Another favorite!



I guess men wear skirts in China.



That would be the first place I would go for information.



Gotta love these.



I'm not sure where they are going with this one.



Did I just hear the grass talking?



What?



If you're going to slip, you better do it carefully!



Doesn't that just scream "relaxing"?




Last but not least, yet another confusing sign.

Good luck to anyone going to China. I hope you can find the bathroom okay.

No comments: