Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Mark is the greatest Dad and I really appreciate all of his hard work to provide for us and to help me take care of our kids. I know that I wouldn't be the mom that I am today without him and I think we make a great team. Asher loves four wheeling with Mark and helping out in the yard. Hallie loves going on Daddy Daughter dates with him. They pretty much enjoy doing anything with him. Natalie is hanging out with him in the living room tonight and is quite happy. She is slowly warming up to him! Anyone who knows Natalie knows she has her favorites and I happen to be one. When I am home, she only wants me, so for her to be happy with Mark right now is amazing! I know that Mark strives to have the best relationship with our kids and I really appreciate his efforts because our kids do love him.

No comments: