Friday, August 29, 2008

ALL ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1- Where did you meet?
Kelly Canyon. He was a ski lift operator and I was snowboarding. I had Kolton with me and Mark had to ask every time I got on his lift if Kolton was my son. Later Mark told me he thought I was a granola. Me? Granola? Seriously? Anyway, he thought I was riding his ski lift to see him and to his disappointment, I was only riding it because I was with Kolton and it was Skiiers Lane, the easiest run at Kelly's!

2- How long did you date before you were married?

6 months

3- How long have you been married for?

7 years


4- What does he do that surprises you?

He always comes home with new recreational vehicles. It's not too much of a surprise because he talks to me before he buys anything, but I never realize that he is serious about it that day!

5- What's your favorite feature about him?

His eyes.


6- What's your favorite quality about him?

He is hard working and I know that the kids and I mean the world to him. Plus he has a sense of humor.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it?

Just recently he has decided to call me Heath. I think it started out as a joke more than anything.

8- What's his favorite color?
Blue.

9- What's his favorite food?
Anything that's home cooking country comfort food.


10-What is his favorite sport
?
UFC/MMA


11- Who said I love you first?
He did.


12- When and where was your fist kiss?

Our first date in his parents living room.

13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?

It has changed since we have had kids, but anything together is fun.

14-Do you have kids?

Yes. Asher, Hallie, and one on the way.


15- What's a hidden talent that he has?

He is a self-proclaimed professional singer. He sings to everything and knows almost every song!


16- How old is he?

30. He claims to be 29, but really, he's 30.


17- What's his favorite type of music?

Hard Rock, Rap, Country. Pretty much anything. For some weird reason, he has been listening to the oldies lately. Strange.


18- What do you admire most about him?
His willingness to help those in need. He is also very outgoing, it's as though he has never met a stranger!

19-What's his favorite past time?
Snowmobiling, 4 wheeling with Asher, anything to get away from every day life.

20- Do you think he is going to read this?

Eventually

No comments: