Friday, August 29, 2008

HALLIE

Hallie is so funny! I think she always finds a way to make people laugh, even if she's being serious. The other day Mark had the kids and was in Rigby. He has an uncle Max who lives up there so he said, "Should we stop by and see Max?" Hallie replied, "Who? MAX-ican?" Mark told me what she said and I couldn't stop laughing! Those little comments of hers are just hilarious. Today she was riding her bike and got mad because she was having trouble with it. She jumped off, hit her seat, and said, "Bike, COME ON!" Her expression was just so funny. And she has to know everything. You can't give her fluffy little answers to her questions. The most recent question that won't go away is "Mom, how is your baby going to come out?" I tell her it will just be born, so she asks if I'm going to have a c-section. I tell her "No, it is just going to be born." and that answer is not good enough. How do you tell a 4 year old how babies are born? Mark told her the stork would bring it to us. Then she asks "How is the stork machine going to help get the baby out?" He had to explain it is not a machine, but a bird. He explained how storks deliver babies and Hallie said, "NO! The baby is in Mom's belly! How is it going to get out?". I still don't have an answer for her. I know everyone else has experienced those fun little moments with Hallie. Even though she was such a pain as a baby, we definitely couldn't live with out her!

1 comment:

marathon runner said...

she is so full of life! she makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. You cant ever tell what she is going to say and usually it is toooo funny! "Jennifer shut up and eat your dinner!"