Thursday, August 7, 2008

ABC TAG

* A - Attached or single: Attached

* B - Best Friend: Mark, Shannon, and of course my sisters!
* C - Cake or Pie: Hmm, depends on my mood. But I rarely eat pie, so when it's around, I eat it!
* D - Day: Saturday
* E - Essential Items: Sunglasses
* F - Favorite Color: Red
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
* H - Hometown: Idaho Falls, ID
* I - Indulgences: ice cream and cookies
* J - January or July: Both are great, but there is more to do in July.
* K - Kids: Asher, Hallie, and one on the way!
* L - Life is incomplete without: Family
* M - Marriage Date: August 3rd, 2001
* N - Number of Siblings: 5 - 2 sisters and 3 brothers
* O - Oranges or Apples: Apples (Gala are the best!)
* P - Phobia or Fears: Spiders, especially hobos! Anything slimy or squirmy. I hate my blinds being open at night because you never know who could be looking in!!
* Q - Quote: Not a big quote person. However, one I tend to say a lot is "We'll see". My kids know that when I say that, it basically means "No"! Mark quotes me on that all the time.
* R - Reason to Smile: My happy family
* S - Season: Fall. I love the leaves changing colors and the smell in the air. It's also the beginning of the holiday season.
* T - Tag three: Jennifer, Kelsie, McKenzie (I'll tag them too so maybe they will do it!)
* U - Unknown fact about me: It takes a lot for me to consider someone a friend. I just don't let a lot of people close to me. I have a lot of sorta friends, but not too many I consider a real friend.
* V - Vegetarian or Not: NOT
* W - Worst habit: I like to stay up late.
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. There is always something wrong with you if you have to get an x-ray. For me, ultrasounds have only been done when I'm having a baby, not to find out what is wrong with me.
* Y - Your favorite food: I really don't have a favorite food. I do have a lot of dislikes though!
* Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius. Only the really cool people are an Aquarius!

No comments: