Sunday, August 17, 2008

BLOOD TRANSFUSION

Well, as most of you know, I had to get a blood transfusion for the baby last week in SLC. Thank you everyone who worried so much. I know there was no way for anyone to help at the time, but thank you for all of your prayers and concerns and offers of helping us out for these next few weeks, months, or however long it will end up being! Overall, it was a scary experience because the antigen M is a milder antigen and usually isn't a cause for concern. I have expected things to be fine this entire time, now I'm not so sure! Now I know that even if the doctors say "rarely" or "5 % chance" or anything else, I should be prepared to be that rare case! I know that everything will turn out fine, it is just a matter of getting to that point where everything is fine. I know that everyone's prayers for me were heard and answered. A prayer seems like a small way to help out, but I can't begin tell you how much it really did help. I've seen and experienced what a simple prayer can do, and once again, THANK YOU! Now I just have to get ready for this baby in case she decides to come early!

No comments: